Friday 18 April 2014

TruffleShuffle Wishlist April 2014 ♡

TruffleShuffle Wishlist April 2014 ♡


Black top
$67 - truffleshuffle.co.uk


Print t shirt
$67 - truffleshuffle.co.uk


T shirt
truffleshuffle.co.uk


White top
truffleshuffle.co.uk


T shirt
truffleshuffle.co.uk



Ladies Purple Marl 90's Saved By The Bell Logo T-Shirt
$34 - truffleshuffle.co.uk


As you've probably seen in my hauls before - I seriously love band shirts and movie shirts so whilst window shopping on truffleshuffle, I saw a bunch of shirts that I would love to buy if they weren't so darned expensive - but hey a girl can dream right? 

5 comments:

  1. Love the Labyrinth one, it's one of my favourite films ever and I love that song! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting and lovely tshirts ^^

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saved by the bell! Used to love that show!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm still obsessed with it haha i got the boxset for christmas, i've got a saved by the bell shirt already from primark but truffleshuffle has some really great ones :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every single comment and it means so much that you have taken the time to comment - you my friend are pretty darn cool.