Thursday 2 January 2014

Liebster Award #3

Hello there!
I know I've done the Liebster Award a couple of times but I was tagged in it by Maggie and I felt like doing it so I thought I would, after all the questions are never the same and it's a nice opportunity to find new blogs to follow :-)

Rules:
-Make a post about the Liebster award and thank the blogger who nominated you
-Write 11 interesting facts about yourself
-Answer 11 questions created by the blogger who nominated you
-Nominate 11 other bloggers (the must have less than 200 followers) and notify them that you nominated them

-Write 11 new questions for your nominees


11 facts about myself:

1. I am a huge Potterhead and this has recently come more to the surface after going to the Harry Potter Studios, I am actually re-reading the series and I read half of the first book in one night because I physically couldn't put it down.

2. I am currently doing grade 8 piano

3. I would like to learn more instruments but I fear it's too late

4. I love 80s films, I can watch Back to the Future and the Brat Pack films any time over and over again

5. I really like watching musicals, especially if Judy Garland is in them

6. I have a ridiculous crush on Tom Felton

7. I would really like to see Morrissey in concert but I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to because he's taking so long with coming out with his next album 

8. If I could I would buy every single soft toy from the Disney store

9. I cannot wait for the Sims 4 to come out

10. I am learning how to knit and I hope I am able to do it well by the end of 2014

11. Every year in December/January I watch Bridget Jones 1 and 2, it's just a tradition for me

Maggie's Questions:

1. What made you want to start blogging? I really enjoyed watching Zoella and Sprinkleofglitter's videos on youtube and they did a video together about starting a blog, and I had always been interested in primark hauls and things like that so I figured I could do it.

2. Who are your fashion inspirations? I'm not really into what's 'in style' but Twiggy I guess

3. Where would be your dream place to live? Central London, I really like London but the area I live in feels very small and I can almost certainly guarantee I'll see a chav from my high school when I go to the shops so I always make myself go further afield

4. What country would you most like to travel to? Italy, I've never been but it looks lovely.

5. What is one beauty product you could not live without? Liquid eyeliner

6. What would you describe your style as in one word? Indescribable 

7. What is one article of clothing you can't live without? My skirt, I am not confident enough to wear jeans any more so I wear skirts all the time

8. Coffee or Hot Cocoa? I prefer hot chocolate to cocoa, so I suppose I'll pick coffee in this instance.

9. What is your favorite season? Spring

10. If you could go on an all-expense paid shopping spree, which store would you go to? Topshop

11. What is your blogging goal for 2014? Do tag posts less often, maybe once a month. Do more varied posts.

I nominate:

- Rosy
- Aida
- Amy

My questions:

1. What is your favourite thing to drink on a freezing cold evening?
2. What is your favourite TV show at the moment?
3. Skirts or jeans?
4. Do you like boyfriend jeans?
5. Do you have any interest in driving?
6. How do you relax?
7. Do you prefer to go shopping alone or with other people?
8. What is your favourite book?
9. Do you have any new years resolutions?
10. Have you got a calender for 2014? If so, what pictures are on there?
11. How long have you been running your blog for?

I hope you enjoyed reading my answers, I haven't done a 'tag' in ages so it was good to do it :)


11 comments:

  1. Yes! Topshop is the best haha! Congrats on the nomination :D

    http://fashionsmilescupcakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ahaha, and I love topshop so much but the prices make me want to shrivel up and die

      Delete
  2. Thanks for answering! I loved reading through it! Zoe and Louise are my favorites too. I hope you got some new followers--you deserve it!

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem at all, and they seem so lovely :)

      Delete
  3. I loved reading this! I would love to learn to knit, I don't think I have the patience for it though hehe

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks :) and i've started learning and it is fairly straight forward, but i do a few stitches and then i sort of zone out and forget what i was doing and have to ask my mum to show me again haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. thank you so much, going to check out your blog now :)

      Delete
  6. I would LOVE to go to the Harry Potter studios in London! I was annoyed that we went to Florida while they were building Harry Potter world, especially after I saw zoe and Louise's vlogs!
    Jess x | JessicaFranciss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should definitely go!! it was one of the best experiences i've had in my life, i would love to go the one in orlando and it's a shame they were building it when you went!

      Delete
  7. Hey i discovered your blog through this award! please check me out, love your blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every single comment and it means so much that you have taken the time to comment - you my friend are pretty darn cool.