Tuesday 3 June 2014

New blog????

Hello there reader :)
I said in my last post that I was considering making a new blog and I did.. in fact on that very same day and I've been busy designing it and making it look nice, also I've had exams which finished yesterday which is awesome. I just thought I would quickly say why I made a new blog so you don't feel out of the loop and you'll perhaps be persuaded to follow my new one?

When I started blogging, I was so full of energy and I put so much effort into my posts and hence my followers number increased and I got comments on most of my posts, but somewhere along the way my effort dwindled and now I see that this showed up in my posts with the relentless tags, lack of informative posts, all that jazz.. so I made a new blog in the hopes that I can rekindle my love of blogging and I'm going to try very hard to put as much effort as I can into each post.

I also wanted to change the style of my posts a bit to match my youtube videos, so rather than doing a haul in the form of a blog post, I'll do a video and then maybe attach the video to a blog post and do a look book in that post so I'm offering something more to you. I feel I should say that primark hauls will definitely still be a reoccurring thing in my blog/youtube (I'm planning on going tomorrow, in fact that's one of the reasons I decided to hurry up and write this post)

So I hope I've made it clear why I decided to make a new blog, and I hope you'll feel tempted to follow it here or if you're reading it via a mobile device and cannot access the link then here - http://bsarahoates.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for reading, we had a good run on this blog but I think it's time to make some better posts - don't you agree???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every single comment and it means so much that you have taken the time to comment - you my friend are pretty darn cool.