Wednesday 11 September 2013

Review | Johnson's Face Care Refreshing Cleansing Lotion

So I bought this product because I was out of cleanser, and I'm not faithful to any brand. I buy what's low priced but looks good for my skin, and my skin is extremely sensitive so I thought this cleanser looked appropriate. It was £2.49 from Savers, but on the website it says that its RRP is £3.05.


The bottle is 200ml, and it's for normal skin. I didn't even see a bottle for dry skin but according to the website they have it.  I used it with cotton wool, I took a blob and applied a thin layer around my face, you can do a bit more if you want but I use toner as well (Garnier) in case I miss anywhere, and then I left it on for about 30 seconds and wiped it off with cotton wool. I used to apply cleanser, then brush my teeth for 3 minutes, then wash off the cleanser but I'm not sure whether it made much of a difference but if you want to do that then go right ahead. I applied it after make up remover, and then finished with toner so whether it is as effective without that I couldn't be 100% sure.

Pros:  
  • leaves my skin feeling soft
  • good value for money
  • basically does the job
  • not a cheap looking bottle
Cons: 
  • weird smell (this could just be me, it wasn't as pleasant as my old cleanser but it wasn't exactly unpleasant)
  • not the cheapest, good quality cleanser out there
So overall this is a decent product, there are cheaper cleansers out there that also do the job but I don't feel this was a waste of money. It's not harsh which I like, I've had cleansers in the past that have been harsh and felt like they were burning my skin so I immediately washed them off and shunned them to the corner.. of my bathroom.. sorry to ramble, you get the idea.

My questions to you:

  1. What cleanser do you use? 
  2. What is your cleansing regime?
  3. Are you loyal to any  brand?
Thanks for reading, leave a comment below answering the questions or whatever, and leave a link to your blog because I am always looking for new reading material and more blogs to follow because my dashboard is pretty dead, so bye :-)



3 comments:

  1. I have this! I hate the smell of it so I don't really use mine haha.

    LittleMissFashion xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The smell is a little odd! I haven't got an alternative right now so I'll finish using it I think, plus I use toner afterwards so the smell can't bother me for too long haha.

      Delete
  2. Hi, I really like your blog! Glad I discovered it! Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know on my blog! :)

    http://allthingsglitterandbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every single comment and it means so much that you have taken the time to comment - you my friend are pretty darn cool.