Tuesday 14 January 2014

Tag Tuesday #2: The Disney Tag ♡

Hello there! So it is Tuesday and as part of Tag Tuesday, I have a tag. This one is the Disney tag and I found it here, hope you enjoy reading it as I'm a huge Disney fan and this looked interesting :)


1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience
Hm this is a hard question, but I think I'm going to go with the carpet ride with Jasmine and Aladdin in Aladdin because it looks fun and romantic and lovely.

2. An unforgettable experience/moment you've had at the Parks
I've not really had any, I went to Disneyland Paris but I am yet to go to the one in Orlando and I went to the one in Paris when I was young so there wasn't much that stood out for me as an unforgettable moment..

3. What non-Disney song(s) reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and/or the Parks? 
It's a small world

4.When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?
When I was about 10 I think

5.If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend, who would you choose?
Probably Belle because she loves to read and she is quiet and sensitive, I think she would understand if I wanted to sit in a corner and read rather than talk

6.Who are your favorite Disney princesses?
Belle, Mulan and Pocahontas. They're all quite strong minded, Belle doesn't allow the sexist pig to get her (I actually had a crush on Gaston when I was younger, I don't quite understand why I always go after the bad guys in films..), Mulan doesn't just accept that she can't go to war, she still goes and does it and even though she has to dress up as a man, in the sequel she is able to be herself and lead the others, and Pocahontas broke the racial barrier and basically hooked up with John Smith.

7.Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make you cry.
The only one that is coming to mind is in Mulan 2 where Shang 'dies' and I remember my heart just dropping the first time and whilst I didn't bawl I did shed a few tears.

8.What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?
I've been told that it was Toy story 2 or Tarzan, but I don't remember much about these in the cinemas. I remember watching Cinderella a lot when I was younger.

9.What is your favorite Disney movie?
I have several because I love Disney so much (enough to have a disney themed birthday party which you can see pictures of here), but probably Hunchback of Notre Dame, I think it is a bit darker than the usual Disney films and I absolutely adore the music in it, the only thing that annoys me about it is that Quasimodo doesn't get the girl, he was essentially friendzoned but besides from that..

Thanks for reading, I hope you decide to do this tag as well because if you love disney it would be really interesting to read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every single comment and it means so much that you have taken the time to comment - you my friend are pretty darn cool.