Thursday 17 October 2013

Meet the Blogger Tag

  • Do you usually sleep with your closet door opened or closed? Closed

  • Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Always, I'm not going to turn my nose up at free stuff
  • Where is your next vacation? No idea, probably somewhere in Europe

  • Who do you think reads these? My followers, my friends

  • So you have a calendar in your room? Yes I have a Beatles calender :)

  • What’s your plan for the day? I have one free period to get through then a lesson of biology, then that's the end of my day (half day) so I'm gonna go to tesco and buy some necessities for charity (WOHAA - donate here) and try to fundraise, then that's pretty much all I'm doing.

  • Are you reading any books right now?  Lolita - Vladimir Nabokov

  • Do you ever count your steps as you walk? I have an app that does it for me called 'striiv

  • Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? No no never, I don't dance (queue the high school musical song)

  • Do you chew your pens and pencils? Ew no

  • What is your “song of the week”? Erm I don't know, probably 'Do I Wanna Know' - Arctic Monkeys

  • Is it ok for guys to wear pink? Sure, why the hell not?

  • Do you still watch cartoons? Yes

  • What do you drink with dinner? Water, how plain..

  • What do you dip chicken nuggets in? Ketchup, too much ketchup to be quite honest I'm pretty obsessed with it considering it's a condiment

  • What is your favorite food/cuisine? Chinese food

  • What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Mean girls, all the Harry Potter films, School of Rock, Brat Pack films

  • What was the last thing you wrote on a letter to someone on paper? I don't really write letters because no one likes them as much as I do but probably 'love Bess'

  • Best thing to eat for breakfast? Pop tarts or porridge

  • What is your usual bedtime? On a school day probably 23:00 because I procrastinate sleep

  • Are you lazy? I think I am lazy but not so lazy that I don't have time to write 28272090892 tag posts

  • Afraid of heights? A bit, I get a bit of vertigo but I like rollercoasters and stuff so I'm not that bad

  • Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? I wanted to be a pirate or Dotman from the tweenies

  • Hot tea or cold tea? Hot tea, what kind of satanic practice is drinking cold tea??

  • Tea or coffee? Tea

  • Favorite kind of cookie? Any kind, I don't discriminate

  • Can you swim well? I guess

  • Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? Yes I've been holding my breath for this whole blogpost

  • Who do you want to see right now? Paul McCartney because he's going to be in Oxford Street, London on Friday but I won't get there in time because of sixth form and this makes me sad

  • Sorry for another tag post, I have a fashion-related post coming up soon featuring Isabella so I'll keep you all posted. If you do this tag then please comment with a link to yours because I'd like to read your answers :)

    2 comments:

    Thank you so much for commenting, I read every single comment and it means so much that you have taken the time to comment - you my friend are pretty darn cool.