Thursday 31 October 2013

The Halloween Tag



I saw Kingsley do this tag on a video on youtube so I googled it and saw quite a few other people had done it so I have gotten the questions and decided to do it, as it is Halloween. Well it's not actually Halloween now, I am writing this in the past.. to be uploaded in the future.. as I am away so my apologies... ooh I wonder what future Bess is like, a little older, a little wiser, a little less irritating? 

1. What is your favorite Halloween movie?
Nightmare before Christmas
2. 1-10, how much do you enjoy Halloween?5, I think in England it's not as widely celebrated as in the USA. Most people I know don't really care about it.


3. What is your fondest Halloween memory?Probably going to the Halloween disco in Primary school
4. Have you always been a Halloween lover?I used to love it when I had Halloween disco to look forward to but now it's just a day where my Mum buys me sweets and I watch a movie so it's not anything particularly special.
5. How do you get into the Halloween spirit? I usually don't to be honest, however I feel a bit more in the Halloween spirit after making Halloween cupcakes with Isabella
6. Favorite Halloween decorations?Pumpkins are cute, I also like stars and moons and stuff.


7. Favorite halloween/fall scent?Honestly I'm not a huge fan of fall scents but salted caramel is quite nice.
8. Favorite candy?I only tried this recently, but for Halloween I think candy corn.
9. Vampires or zombies?Vampires but not 'twilight' vampires
10. What is your weird/odd fear?As I've mentioned before in another post, I'm a trypophobic so repeated textures or things with loads of holes in them freak me out a lot to the point where I'll feel physically ill.
11. Last but not least, do you believe in ghosts?I'm not sure but I'm leaning more towards the sceptical side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every single comment and it means so much that you have taken the time to comment - you my friend are pretty darn cool.