Sunday 11 August 2013

16, clumsy and shy

um yeah hi I'm called Bess, I'm 16, I'm not very interesting so I don't know why I made a blog but yeah um I play piano, guitar, I dabble with vocals.... My favourite bands are The Beatles, The Smiths, Ben Folds Five, Arctic Monkeys, Oasis etc. I also like Lana Del Rey and Marina and the Diamonds um I like lots of music to be frank so if I listed all the bands and musicians I liked I'd probably go on too long. I live in North West London but I've moved quite a few times in my lifetime. So I said that I like a lot of music but I'm also a film enthusiast, my family have a movie night every Saturday so my parents introduce me to interesting movies, I think my favourite movie is probably Back to the Future and Michael. J. Fox is a huge inspiration to me. I don't know what else to say, I don't know what I'm gonna post on here so stay tuned :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every single comment and it means so much that you have taken the time to comment - you my friend are pretty darn cool.