Thursday 22 August 2013

Products I've used up

So I don't know if other people do this but I tend to nearly finish a product, buy a new one and start using that but I don't finish the other one so I've decided to share the products that I've found which have not been finished but now I've thrown a couple away tonight.

1. Boots Cucumber Moisturiser Lotion
I really like this product, it's inexpensive and leaves my skin feeling velvety smooth, plus it smells of cucumber so I feel fresh and clean afterwards, would recommend. I have sensitive skin and it seems to work fine on my skin, so if you're a fellow person with skin that can't handle harsh products then buy this :)
 
2. Boots Cucumber Cleansing Lotion (notice a pattern?)
Again, this is a nice product. It's not harsh on my skin, and even though it's not a moisturiser it does leave my skin feeling smooth and fresh, it's also inexpensive. I apologise now for not knowing the price exactly because my mum bought it and it was a while ago, but I'm pretty certain it was under £3.

3. Fade Out White Original Moisturising Cream
Now here's a product that was quite expensive, my mum actually used most of it and gave me the remains because I was in need of something to fade my spot scars. Honestly it didn't work too well, I think you need a large amount and to use it consistently. I'm glad my Mum paid for it and not me because I would be peeved that it didn't work, my mum thought it was good for 'melting' spots though so maybe it works for some and not others. It has a weird smell, it's not unpleasant but it's strange like kind of disinfectant with something else, I don't know how to describe it, if you ever smell it you'll know what I mean. 

4. No. 7 soft and soothed gentle cleanser
This is a good cleanser, it came in a box set with a toner and a make up remover but I threw out the toner a long time ago and the makeup remover still has quite a lot in it. It's an expensive brand so you expect quality, it's not harsh and it makes my skin feel soft. It's for normal/dry skin so I assume it has similar ingredients to moisturiser in it for that.

5. Rimmel Exaggerate waterproof eye definer
This is your basic run of the mill eyeliner I think, unless I'm an idiot and don't know what a definer is. I thought it worked quite well, didn't smudge and stayed on for a whole school day. Unlike a pencil it swivels so you can swivel as much of the eyeliner out as you want which is pretty cool. This was £2.99 I think so a pretty decent price, it lasted a few months for me because I wear eyeliner everyday for school and I only go 'natural' at home.

6. Simple Soothing Facial Toner
What I really like about this toner is how compact it is, perfect for holidays (it's a shame I came to the end of this one when I go on holiday tomorrow but ah well), this clears the dirt out of your pores and leaves you with a lovely clean feeling. It doesn't have a specific scent, it's just a bit like alcohol, like a normal toner haha. I think you can get this in big bottles but I haven't, I think I bought this from savers so it would've been cheap anyway but savers reduces it further so I think it was a bargain, can't remember the price though.
 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every single comment and it means so much that you have taken the time to comment - you my friend are pretty darn cool.