Wednesday 25 September 2013

17th birthday

So my birthday is in just over a month and I don't know what to do to celebrate and I feel like I should celebrate because I couldn't really last year for my 16th as my friends all cancelled on me (thanks a lot guys). So far I've had a few ideas but there are problems

My ideas:

  • Disney movie day where me and my friends dress up as Disney characters
  • Dress up as Disney characters and go to the big Disney store in central London then go to Chinatown or something for a meal
  • Go out for a meal
  • Camden Market??
So the problems with these is that my Mum doesn't want people to come round to my house, the second one is that it might be a  bit awkward walking around as Disney characters and I wanted to do something a bit more out of the ordinary like a themed party, and going out for a meal seems pretty boring. My birthday is in November so it is cold so stuff like theme parks is a bit out of the question, plus most of my friends are going to Thorpe Park for a fright night school trip so going again 2 weeks later seems a bit dull. There are like eight people I want to come (by the way, Lizzie and Isabella if you're reading you guys are part of the eight people). I really like the idea of a Disney theme though, so hopefully my Mum will change her mind and let people round but otherwise I don't know.

So here's where you come in (hopefully), if you have any ideas for what I could do for my birthday then it would be much appreciated - thanks. I will be doing a 'proper' post on the weekend (September Favourites) but I am really stumped about my birthday so I felt I needed to ask the public. ALSO me and my friends are doing WOHAA (Wings of Hope Achievement Award) so when that's started up I'll post a link on my posts if you want to donate, it's a charity organisation but I'll talk about that more at the time.

5 comments:

  1. How about going to London and going for a shop/meal. Sometimes just celebrating with a few friends is better than millions of them! Do whatever makes you feel comfortable. For my 16th I went out for a large meal with a massive group of friends and ended up hating the whole day! Just do you!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in London anyway so it's not really unique enough haha, but it's a possibility, and the eight friends I want to invite are pretty close so it's not random people :)

      Delete
    2. good luck with whatever you decide to do!

      Delete
  2. I didn't really have a party on my 16th. I just had a sleepover with friends. Do whatever makes you happy!
    Keep blogging!
    Blog : Dutch Gurl
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that still sounds fun, I was going to go shopping with friends for my 16th but they bailed last minute :-( and I shall x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every single comment and it means so much that you have taken the time to comment - you my friend are pretty darn cool.