Wednesday 4 September 2013

What I bought today

I went shopping with my mum just to stock up on essentials, this is all affordable stuff because I'm poor so beauty on a budget??

1. Johnson's Face Care Refreshing Cleansing Lotion from Savers (£2.49)
I think this will be a good product for my skin, I have sensitive skin and this is a product for baby's so I doubt it will give me a rash, not a bad price. There were cheaper ones but this is a brand I feel I won't have a problem with.
 
2. Doughnut Bun from Savers (£1)
I wanted to start doing my hair up in a bun to keep it out of my face, but to get a doughnut bun in other places it can be £4.99 (cough cough Claire's!) why would I pay nearly £4 extra for something as simple as this, it's ridiculous. I haven't tried it out yet but when I do I'll do before and after pictures maybe.

3. Constance Caroll Liquid Eyeliner (£1.99)
I got this from a cheap outlet near my house, this brand is cheap but works and I used another of their liquid liners and it comes out pretty well, just needed more to be honest. I don't think it's waterproof though which sucks but ah well.

4. Constance Caroll Mega Volume Mascara (£1.99)
I bought this from the same cheap store, I don't think this will be as good as the miss sporty one but I don't know maybe I'll be surprised.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every single comment and it means so much that you have taken the time to comment - you my friend are pretty darn cool.