Saturday 21 September 2013

This or That Tag

The lovely Kelly did this and invited all her followers to do this, so I am :-)


Make Up



Blusher or Bronzer:
I never use any to be honest, but I think blusher is quite nice if used subtly.

Lipgloss or Lipstick:
Lip gloss, I never really use lipstick it feels too sticky and clingy and erm

Liner or Mascara:
Eyeliner

Foundation or Concealer:
Concealer, however I've been destined to wear foundation because there is no concealer that matches my skin colour

Neutral Eyeshadow or Colour Eyeshadow:
If I wear it, I wear colour

Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow:
erm what is this



Nails


OPI or China Glaze:
erm what is this

Long or Short Nails:
Somewhere in the middle

Acrylic or Natural:
Natural, acrylic seems a bit chavvy 

Bright or Dark:
Bright, I wear such dark clothing so if I wear nail varnish I want it to be a bit bright

Flower or No Flower?
No flower


Body


Perfume or Body Spray:
Body spray

Lotion or Body Butter:
I've only ever used lotion so lotion..

Body Wash or Soap:
Body wash

Lush or Other Bath Companies:
I've never used lush, personally I think Johnson's baby bath is divine



Fashion


Jeans or Sweat Pants:
Jeans

Long Sleeves or Short Sleeves:
Short Sleeves, it's much more versatile

Dresses or Skirts:
I think skirts, they're easier to wear all year round and you can vary your tops

Stripes or Plaid
Plaid, strangely enough I don't own any plaid

Flip Flops or Sandals:
Sandals

Scarves or Hats:
Hats

Studs or Dangly Earrings:
My ears aren't pierced lol, the only girl in the world who doesn't want them pierced

Necklace's or Bracelets
Bracelets

Heels or Flats:
Flats, heels look nice but I bet I could never walk in them

Jackets or Hoodies:
Jackets, but I do love hoodies as well



Hair


Curly or Straight:
Straight but afro-y

Bun or Ponytail:
Probably a bun

Bobby Pins or Bufferfly Clips:
Bobby Pins

Hair Spray or Gel:
I don't uses either

Long or Short:
Long 

Light or Dark:
Dark

Side Sweep or Full Bangs (Fringe):
Depends on the person, full bangs wouldn't suit me
 
Up or Down:
Down



Random


Rain or Shine:
Shine

Summer or Winter:
Summer

Autumn or Spring:
Spring

Chocolate or Vanilla:
Chocolate of course

I tag you all to do this, if you do then please link back to here and comment your version of this :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every single comment and it means so much that you have taken the time to comment - you my friend are pretty darn cool.