Thursday 12 September 2013

Favourite Songs of the Moment

My music taste is pretty different from most kids my age, and these songs aren't new songs but they're songs that for some reason have just been sticking in my head this week.

1. This Charming Man - The Smiths


This song is just perfect to be quite honest, the guitar part is pretty cool and Morrissey is amazeballs so there.

2. Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? - Arctic Monkeys


This song is so catchy, the Arctic Monkeys are one of my favourite bands up there with The Beatles and The Smiths. My friend and I are constantly singing this at school, the Arctic Monkeys' new album is definitely on my wishlist!

3. This is What Makes Us Girls - Lana Del Rey


Lana Del Rey is like a goddess to be quite honest, her voice is like honey and her song's are different and individual, she's a radiant human being. This album is basically perfection.

4. Living Dead- Marina and the Diamonds


I don't usually like this type of music but there's something about Marina, I really like this album too, I think it's a love hate type of thing though. More like marmite and the diamonds haha..

5. Off to the Races - Lana Del Rey


As I said before, I love this album, plus I like the Lolita reference haha.

Thanks for reading, I have way more favourite songs but these are just constantly in my head at the moment, I'm sure I'll overplay them and end up skipping them every time they come up on my shuffle but I don't know. 

My question for you: what are your favourite songs of the moment?









4 comments:

  1. Looks like we have the same taste in music!
    The song I love at the moments is the remix of Lana Del Ray's song 'Summertime Sadness' :)

    www.accordingto-ellie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard the remix but I do love 'Summertime Sadness', gonna listen to that now :-)

      Delete
  2. I have to agree with a few of your choices ;) but i'd say
    -The smiths: girlfriend in a coma
    -Marina and the diamonds: hollywood
    -Skunk anansie: nothing but
    -Lil wayne: turn on the lights
    -Lady gaga: bad kids

    (im sorry i can't seem to like Lana)
    Barbs
    http://300daysofengland.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girlfriend in a coma is a great song, and I love Marina and the Diamonds but I've not heard this song, sorry but I don't like Lil Wayne and not a huge fan of Gaga, and I understand Lana is sort of a marmite singer..

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every single comment and it means so much that you have taken the time to comment - you my friend are pretty darn cool.