Tuesday 3 September 2013

USA!


I got back from the USA today, I had such a great time. I went to NYC and Washing D.C, here are some pictures that I took while I was there:
My favourite band is the Beatles, strawberry fields was a must do for me.
This photo is the crowd I had to get through for the march, for the 50th anniversary of the MLK march on Washington. 
This is just a selection, I'm going to do another post on what I bought in the USA and perhaps the restaurants I liked and the food that I liked. Thanks for seeing my photos, if you haven't been to the USA you should definitely go, it was my first time and it was amazing really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every single comment and it means so much that you have taken the time to comment - you my friend are pretty darn cool.