Saturday 21 September 2013

50 Random Facts About Me Tag

I saw this tag on this blog and I thought it looked interesting, so I'm going to do it :-)

Tag
1. My birthday is 10th November 1996

2. I basically know the entire script to School of Rock

3. I've been playing the piano since I was 4, then I gave up and started again when I was 6 and now I'm preparing for my grade 7 exam in November

4. I like to play the guitar

5. I had vocal lessons from year 8 to the end of year 11

6. I'm obsessed with classic Disney films

7. ^I'm basically obsessed with films in general

8. I looooove music, but my favourite bands are probably The Beatles or The Smiths

9. I am a proud atheist.

10. I've been obsessed with The Sims games for 17394471820 years, I used to wake up at like 5am on the weekends and play The Sims/The Sims 2 until 11pm at night, then do the same thing the next morning

11. I haven't been able to eat bubblegum since I was 12, I had a party for my 12th birthday and my friends came to my house, and I used to have a bubblegum machine in my room. My friend took loads of them and ate them, then spat it out in the toilet and I've never been able to do so much as smell it ever since. I can eat chewing gum but it has to be minty or it reminds me of the incident.

12. The only pet I've ever had is a fish and it died after a few months, apparently she was the sickest in the tank but I didn't realise that when I was younger, I just saw the loneliest one and thought it would want a friend but it didn't eat anything and yeah Jessy died.

13. I have two older half sisters called Abbie and Frances, and a younger brother called Reuben.

14. My GCSE options were Maths, triple Science, English, History, French, Music and Business Studies. I got 7A, 2B, 2C and a distinction in P.E. I honestly don't think I would've gotten any Cs if my science teacher hadn't put us on a course intended for private school students, furthermore he left like a week to finish a whole two units. My biology teacher was good though.

15. My As options are Psychology, Philosophy, History and Biology.

16. My favourite drink is tea without sugar, I have to have at least one cup a day or I cannot function.

17. I've only been to one concert, to see Ben Folds Five at the O2 academy in Brixton.

18. Friends is like my favourite show, I have seen every episode so many times and I still laugh every time.

19. I have never watched an episode of TOWIE.

20. I  am currently reading Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov

21. The first CD that I owned was Pop Party

22. I am 168cm tall

23. I hate hospitals, this is more of a new fear but I can't stand stepping foot in there anymore

24. When I was 5, I wanted to be a pirate when I grew up

25. The Christmas tradition in my family is bacon rolls for lunch and burgers for dinner

26. I've lived in 7 different houses (including the one I'm in now)

27. One summer when I was moving house, I stayed in about 7 hotels

28. I think Danny Elfman is one of the greatest composers ever, especially in Nightmare before Christmas

29. Michael. J. Fox is one of my heroes, and I really hope that one day there is a cure for Parkinson's disease

30. My favourite food is Chinese food

31. Me and my friends (one of them being Lizzie) do mad things like hiding slices of cheese in people's room

32. I have an obsession with Hugh Grant

33. When I was younger, I used to be a little obsessed with Tony Blair, I did a school project on him and I wrote a letter to him before he stopped being prime minister (he didn't reply)

34. I love Irish accents

35. I'm introverted

36. I'm pretty obsessed with Star Wars, the music, the acting, the storyline and the sass is so perfect

37. I love hello kitty and tatty teddy

38. My favourite fast food joint is Wendy's, but I've only been there once when I visited the USA and they haven't had Wendy's in the UK since the 80s

39. I love pop tarts

40. I used to hate peas but now I really like them

41. I went through a cringey emo stage

42. I'm left wing

43. My favourite album by The Smiths is either 'the Queen is dead' or 'Meat is murder'

44. My favourite shoes are Dr Martens

45. DISCLAIMER: I'm not a racist, but I always laugh when Malfoy calls Hermione a 'filthy, little mudblood' in Harry Potter. My brother does too, we have a dark sense of humour...

46. I was obsessed with Justin Bieber for about a year, but now I can't stand him

47. My favourite movie that I watched this year was 'the Great Gatbsy'

48. I don't like wearing jeans because I'm scared that people are looking at my thighs

49. I don't like people watching me eat because I feel like they're judging me

50. I hate my legs

That's all my facts, that took longer than I thought.

I'm tagging:

http://foshizzleyourlizzle.blogspot.co.uk/
http://polaroid-peaches.blogspot.co.uk/
http://adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.pretty-in-pink-blog.com/
http://afhblogging.blogspot.co.uk/

If you want to do it then feel free to do it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every single comment and it means so much that you have taken the time to comment - you my friend are pretty darn cool.