Tuesday 3 September 2013

What to eat in the USA

PFood was one of the main parts of my trip to the USA, so here are the things that I enjoyed.
Reese's peanut butter cups are so nice, they sell them in the UK but I think they're more expensive and there are more variations in the USA, I don't usually like peanut butter but in Reese's it's sweet and chocolatey :)

A Wendy's baconator, omg why they don't have Wendy's in the UK anymore I'll never know. It's like a proper burger but fast food, omg x10000000 better than McDonald's.

I went to IHOP twice, the first time I got a toasted sandwich type thing and I made my family go back so I could get pancakes, so I got chocolate chip pancakes. One of the workers in the IHOP I went to the second time gave us 2 mugs to bring back to the UK, how nice right?

Chinese food is Chinatown, I had sweet and sour chicken with egg noodles. Best. Chinese. Food. Ever. Seriously, it was a huge portion so I couldn't finish it but it was amazing yum yum

Pop tarts! This is a cookies and cream one which was nice, I also had a chocolate fudge one which wasn't as good. We brought back strawberry pop tarts and hot fudge sundae ones too, yummy!

Candy corn, I had heard about this as a Halloween treat and couldn't pass up an opportunity to try it, yum :)

Finally, some cheesecake from Lindy's. it's world famous however personally I found it too soft, it wasn't like mousse which I hate but it was softer than I would've preferred. They did a lunch time offer there though where you get a meal with chips then with a piece of cheesecake for dessert.

The food in America was pretty great, there was other stuff too but no more photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every single comment and it means so much that you have taken the time to comment - you my friend are pretty darn cool.